- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
if we all just stopped for a second to think about how phenomenal it is that we all exist in this space together and we a not alone in life, we could become stronger. human beings are an entity of extreme importance and no one of us is greater than the other. we all deserve to be here and we all need to cherish one another as if we understand that. life is a gift and humans have yet to acknowledge that.